207-871-7771 877-682-9433

Working on Turnpike Property

Prior to any work or installation of any facility on Maine Turnpike Authority land, a Municipality, Contractor, or other Person requesting access is required to file application with the Authority for a work permit. 

Please note that the work permit rules require an insurance certificate naming Maine Turnpike Authority as Additional Insured and proof that the policy provides for that coverage. 

Construction worker at a construction site on a bridge

Application Package – MTA Work Permit / License (pdf)